2017 IEC3 Technology Summer Camp for Girls
Camp is now full.
Applications are no longer being accepted.
- The Institute for Engineering Community and Cultural Competence (IEC3) at the University of Southern California (USC) announces a week-long technology day camp, designed for middle school girls from the communities surrounding USC’s campus.
- Working with industry experts, USC students and staff, rising 6th- and 7th-grade student campers will engage in technology mentorship and app development to increase their education in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) and gain awareness of STEM career opportunities.
- Camp Dates/Location: August 7 - 11 (8:30 am to 4:00 pm), USC campus.
- Camp includes a tour of Google in Venice, CA.
- Free of charge.
- Space is limited, please apply early.