Through the Viterbi STEM Club, the K-12 STEM Center offers interactive virtual STEM activities led by USC STEM students once per month to partner schools. Each month covers a different STEM Topic. STEM Club also provides:
- A materials lists for schools that want to purchase items so students can follow along
- Follow up lessons on the monthly STEM topic and a materials lists for teachers to lead after the monthly sessions
- At home lessons based on the STEM topic for students.
Schools will need to provide
- Computer, webcam and internet access
- Space for the students to work on projects
- Materials for students to participate in school and/or at home
One virtual sessions per month will be recorded and streamed through Twitch, Discord, or YouTube live.
STEM Club is not accepting new schools, but will provide the links to the live stream and will post recordings and materials lists for non-partner schools, families, or other organizations.