- Design a Water Treatment plant using CAD software
- Write a research report studying the possibility of capturing and treating storm drain water from rain for use as grey water.
- Create a model of a prototype design
Students will design a proof of concept to capture and process atmospheric CO2. A rocket will launch a payload of capturing devices into the upper atmosphere. Powered by sunlight and gravity, the devices will capture and process the CO2 as they descend to earth.
- Using TinkerCad to:
- Design a mechanized system of capturing and processing atmospheric CO2
- Design component parts of the system for a 3D printer and transmit design to instructor to have them printed
- Transmit to instructor direction on how to construct the system based on student design and 3D printed parts.
- Write a research report studying the possibility of capturing and storing atmospheric CO2.
Published on February 4th, 2018
Last updated on November 12th, 2022