- What is a sensor?
- What is digital logic?
- How are digital processors designed??
Students will be able to answer the following questions:
- How many possible outputs are there for n-digital inputs?
- What is a “don’t care” condition?
- How do the OR, AND & Inverter gates work?
Students should be able to:
- Design and build a circuit that triggers outputs based upon combinations of sensor inputs.
Students will know:
- How to calculate a binary number
- How logic gates function
- That no voltage is not the same as:
- The low voltage value
- Negative battery terminal
- How to build a circuit
- How a simulator can assist an electrical engineer
Published on January 24th, 2018
Last updated on July 28th, 2022